SiteGround GrowBig Shared Hosting Plan Review
SiteGround has three different tiers in their shared hosting plans, and GrowBig is the mid tier plan among these three. SiteGround has always been a reasonably priced shared hosting provider for people, and the flexibility in plan pricing and their hardware configuration have gotten people interested into SiteGround web hosting services lately. For people who are planning to move into a higher category web hosting service from the lowest tier hosting plan of any company; the GrowBig plan can offer them with the level of ease and convenience they require.
Features of GrowBig
The GrowBig hosting plan from SiteGround is the mid-tier hosting plan from the company. This plan comes for a standardized pricing value of $14.95 per month without any discount, but the good news is SiteGround offers plenty of discounts throughout the year through their official websites. And if you are coming from an affiliate link, chances are you have a coupon code which would get you few more miles for an even lesser amount.
However, currently SiteGround is offers 33% off on their GrowBig plan if you use SiteGround coupon codes, and the monthly payment for this plan is $9.95/month.
For this pricing, the customers gets unlimited bandwidth per month, though the overall setup allows for around 25,000 monthly visits at ease, smoothly. The hard drive space is 20 GB. Multiple domains can be hosted in GrowBig plan, however they all need to fit within the 20 GB data allocation.
GrowBig offers a pretty good amount of essential features required for hosting a website –
- Free website builder for the ease of new website owners.
- Domain registration is free; for multiple domains.
- Wizard based app installers are available and they are free.
- Apart from unlimited bandwidth and MySQL database, there are plenty of free email accounts as well.
- If you are moving in from another host, you can do so using the 1-click wizard tool.
- SiteGround backs up their customers data automatically and instant restoration is available in case anything goes wrong.
- cPanel and SSH as CMS are available. SiteGround has included CloudFlare CDN as a standard free options as well.
Despite being a low price mid-tier plan, SiteGround offers a good range of premium features as well; mentioned below.
- For technical support, GrowBig customers get priority over the lower-priced hosting plans.
- The speed remains consistently high, because of the SuperCacher feature that caches the pages of the websites hosted under GrowBig plan.
- A free SSL certificate would be provided for the first year, highly useful for e-commerce based websites; etc.
There are many companies providing shared web hosting plans, probably in a lesser price as well. Why should people purchase GrowBig and not the rest?
Because GrowBig offers some great advantages that the others don’t. Getting a website hosted and alive is fastest on SiteGround, thanks to the embedded tools. Also, for migrants from one hosting to SiteGround, the ecosystem is the friendliest here. SiteGround offers another plan called GoGeek, learn more about SiteGround GoGeek plan here.Not to talk about, the superior uptime of 99.996% throughout the last 365 days, and excellent Joomla and WordPress support to get a superior head start makes SiteGround special.
With all such features, payment of $9.95/month shouldn’t be an issue. If it is, grab a discount code from affiliates for even better cost management.