When it comes to hosting, very few people understand its demand and the current hosting offers offered by various companies. Well, if you’re into website building then you’d know right away that inMotion, Bluehost, Hostgator etc. are the pioneers in this hosting sector. They’re the best for their support and greater features offered under different criteria and price is also a factor. Today, we’ll see the newly featured inMotion and how it stacks up against the old geek Bluehost.
Bluehost were one of the best and oldest hosting companies and it’s still running its business efficiently. However, it’s been caught up with the recent feature-enriched hosting companies but it didn’t give up its brand reputation. And this is why it’s still in the top 10 hosting companies in the world. Generally, Bluehost inaugurates the shared hosting plans in a very reasonable price with bluehost discount (as low as $3.49 per month).
On the other hand, inMotion is kind of a new competitor in the market, challenging the oldest competitors and rapidly growing trust among its clients. By rapidly building their hosting plans under reasonable prices, they’ve gained the trust of millions of users who just want a better feature-enriched platform for their websites.
Both the inMotion and Bluehost offers cPanel interface. But, Bluehost offers a bit more advanced and customizable cPanel interface. On the other hand, inMotion got the agility. Its Max Speed Zone Data network gives the clients an edge over performance. Both of these hosting companies have the best ratings. But, today we’ll see what points gives an edge to inMotion Hosting or Bluehost.
Advantages of Choosing inMotion
- InMotion utilizes the Max Speed Zones for their data network. For this reason, the websites hosted under their platform are far more improved and loads faster. Plus, viewers can also see multiple features in the shortest possible time
- With inMotion, paying bills has just become easier with their Account Management panel. Once you make an agreement with inMotion, you’ll receive your own Account Management Panel through which you can solve all of your billing issues
- In terms of Customer Support, inMotion performs better than Bluehost. InMotion offers email, chat and phone support to their customers all around the world 24×7. Plus, their live chat support is really fast as well
- InMotion doesn’t charge you for restoring your data once every 4 months from your backups
- They offer Softaculous with which you can install softwares on your cPanel within a click
- InMotion hosting has already got Joomla, WordPress preinstalled
- WP-CLI is available to use along with SSH
Advantages of Choosing Bluehost
- Bluehost is a well-reputed company for which they offers anytime money-back guarantee.
- Since shared hosting is under their primary services, they use proprietary resource protection to save a user’s data from another user sharing the same server
- Although, Bluehost has been receiving a few complaints recently about their customer support, they offers the best customer support with live chat, phone and emails
- VPS and Dedicated hosting is also available now within reasonable prices
It’s hard to choose between these two hosting services. For more information visit easyweytohosting blog which describe all hosting reviews in brief. If you’re into features, go for inMotion but if you’re all about security, then Bluehost is your website’s hosting companion.